The below terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and ShoutOut website in respect the site and all services provided on the website which is hosted on the domain http://shoutout.co.in. Your use of this website is subject to terms and conditions given below. The below terms and conditions can be changed at any point of time by posting an update on our site.
Terms and Conditions
- The disclaimer statement for use of ShoutOut service is documented in Disclaimer section.
- All content published on shouOut.co.in is owned by Googly Media. You may not republish any information here without the explicit written permission from the website owner googly.media (@) gmail.com.
- Shoutout includes a combination of content that we create and our users create. All material published on this website, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips, and Flash animation, are protected by our copyrights and trademarks or those of its respective owners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on our sites in whole or in part. If you would like to request permission to use any of the content on our site, please contact us directly.
- In case you find any content which is hosted on our site objectionable, then you may request it to be taken down my writing an email to googly.media(at)gmail.com.
- All data provided in our site is provided as is, without any implicit or explicit guarantees regarding its completeness, accuracy or reliability. This site hosts user generated content and ShoutOut team does try to ensure that only genuine content is hosted on its site, but it does not mean that ShoutOut guarantees any content for accuracy or reliability.